The latest version of macOS has given the people key access to applications of the Mac. The software is what makes a device what it is. If it has a beautiful design, you can appreciate the design of it, and that’s about it, but when it has good software, it will prove to be so useful to you because of all that it can do for you. When a device has good software, you will indeed get so much done, and everything is accessible and easily right there for you. It is also an understatement to say that iOS and MacOS are some of the best on the planet and even though their competition comes close, no one has been able to beat the security features and also the ease of use of these two.
There are indeed so many things that you can do with some really good Mac apps. You can really take advantage of all that power that the Macs offer. The Macs are actually known for being really powerful and also for getting good work done when you really need the speed and some good performance as well. Some of the applications that I will talk about are actually not found anywhere other than the App Store. These are indeed the apps that will make your Mac way better and will help you take advantage of that entire RAM and the amazing core that has been given to it.
- Amphetamine is a great app which is also free in the app store. This app allows the Mac to be used, or it will let the Mac run even when it is closed.
- HyperDock can be downloaded from the app store, and you can get it for $9.99. It gives us full-fledged functionality which we so need.
- Parallels Desktop 13 can be downloaded from Parallels, and you can get it for the price of $79.99 per year. If you have just gotten a Mac and if you miss some of the old windows applications, you don’t have to fret. Instead of having a dual-boot, this will allow you to have Windows and macOS running simultaneously.
- Duet is a great application that you can get from the app store. You can get it for $14.99. If you are working on just one monitor and if you need way more space, fret not cause duet will help you out. You can use an iPad for this. You can tether the iPad to your Mac, and it will act as a second screen. The iPad is not affected because it just poses as a screen.
- Another great application on the Mac is Garage band which is given to you by Apple itself. It helps you produce great music.